Aug 13

Healthy Cookie Dough Recipes

————-

I’ve always been a cookie dough lover.   Given a choice of a hot fresh cookie or a spoonful of cookie dough, I’d pick cookie dough every time.  Here’s a recipe roundup of all the healthy cookie dough recipes I NEED to make.  Hopefully this post will build some anticipation for a cookie dough recipe of my own coming friday!

————-

These Vegan, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars from Vegan Richa.  Thick slabs of cookie dough. i die.

These Grain-Free Cookie Dough from Food Doodles.  coconut + mini M&M’s.

Ridiculously perfect No Bake Cookie Dough Blizzard from Minimalist Baker. like DQ but healthier.

No Bake Cookie Blizzard | Minimalist Baker

Classic Healthy Cookie Dough Dip via Chocolate Covered Katie.  she can do no wrong.

These Vegan Cookie Dough Bars from The Live-in Kitchen.   mini chocolate chips seal the deal.

Warm Oatmeal Cookie Dough Breakfast Bake from Running with Spoons.  i love single serving recipes.

This creamy Cookie Dough Pudding via Eat What’s Good.  there is no better flavor.

These layered Cookie Dough Banana Pudding Breakfast Parfaits from me.  give me that spoon.

Banana Pudding Breakfast-10

The absolute best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites from Texanerin Baking.  my personal fave.  i make these all the time.

This Sugar Cookie Dough from Living Well Kitchen.  cashews and dates turn into something incredible.

Bowl full of Breakfast Cookie Dough via Hazelnuts & Bolts. coconut flour in your oats…OKAY!

Little balls of Monster Cookie Dough from Life Made Simple.  M&M’s ftw.

Monster Cookie Dough Energy Bites 1

This Healthy Eggless Cookie Dough via Yummy Healthy Easy.  give me a spoon.

Creamy, dreamy Overnight Cookie Dough Oatmeal from Brooklyn Farm Girl.  i’ll be jumping out of bed in the morning.

This Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from Eat Healthy.  a mug full of happy.

These Cookie Dough Filled Cinnamon Rolls with Cookie Dough Frosting from Purely Twins.  all my favorite foods rolled into one title.

gluten free cookie dough cinnamon rolls

This Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt via Needs Salt.  ice cold cookie dough perfection.

These chocolaty Paleo Cookie Dough Oreos from Living Healthy with Chocolate.  yes pulease.

Jars of Cookie Dough Cashew Butter from Treats with a Twist.  i will spread you on my pb&j.

Cookie-Dough-Cashew-Butter 3

These Oatmeal Cookie Overnight Oats from Oatmeal With a Fork.  with nutritional yeast…must try!

This Grain-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ball from Cupcakes and Kalechips.  big ball of happy.

These yummy Vegan Chocolate Cookie Dough Candy Bars from Oatmeal with a Fork.  nom nom nom.

bar11

This single-serving Healthy Peanut Butter Cookie Dough for One from Southern in Law.  I <3 single servings.

Cold and creamy Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt from Drawings Under the Table.  this could totally be breakfast.

Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes via Live Fit. cookie dough frosting OOOMG.

These Less Slutty Brownies from me.  layered dessert love.

Less Slutty Brownies (10 of 10)

{Disclaimer: Not all these photos are mine.  Photos are linked to the photographer.}

15 Responses to “Healthy Cookie Dough Recipes”

1. Dixya @ Food, Pleasure, and Health — August 13, 2014 @ 10:33 am (#)

so many recipes to choose from, thanks for the roundup. need to pin this NOW.

2. Meme @ Living Well Kitchen — August 13, 2014 @ 12:41 pm (#)

Oh ma gah Kylie, I’m dying here!! Cookie dough will forever hold an extra special place in my heart and now you will too for sharing all these fab {and healthy} cookie dough recipes. And thanks for including my Sugar Cookie Dough Dip :)

3. Dietitian Jess — August 13, 2014 @ 1:02 pm (#)

OMG yesssss!! Thank you for putting this awesome post together… and yes I opened a new tab and read every post/recipe… so much delicious cookie dough to make, so little time!

4. Melissa King — August 13, 2014 @ 1:05 pm (#)

OMG this roundup is killer!!! Thanks for including me :) I can’t wait to click around on all of these. Yum!

5. Richa — August 13, 2014 @ 1:05 pm (#)

thanks for sharing my cookie dough. it is highly addictive. and there are so many more to try.. the plan for the year has been made :)

6. Abbie — August 13, 2014 @ 1:37 pm (#)

This recipe roundup is perfection! I adore cookie dough of any shape or form. aha. <3 thanks for including my snickerdoodle fro-yo. (: There are so many brilliant recipes I need to try, now!

7. Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl — August 13, 2014 @ 3:11 pm (#)

You just gave me a whole bunch of recipes that I need to be trying ASAP! YUM! I love me some cookie dough!

8. Amanda @ .running with spoons. — August 13, 2014 @ 7:44 pm (#)

Omigosh girl! You’re -killing- me here! And definitely not making my current cookie dough addiction any easier to deal with :P Thanks for including me in the mix!

9. Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves — August 13, 2014 @ 7:52 pm (#)

Where have these been all my life?!?!

10. Kaylin @ Enticing Healthy Eating — August 13, 2014 @ 8:41 pm (#)

Well, you’ve got the key to my heart right here! I am a huge cookie dough fan…you’ve given me great joy on this day with this recipe roundup. Thank you!!

11. Katherine Baker — August 14, 2014 @ 7:25 pm (#)

thanks for this !!!!!!!

12. Lauren — August 16, 2014 @ 2:29 pm (#)

Thanks for sharing Kylie! This is a great round-up, you can never have enough cookie dough! :-D

Trackbacks/Pingbacks