Oct 26

immaEATthat and That and THAT

yep.{found here}

a fall uniform that i could wear everyday.

i’m starting to respond to some blog reader’s questions via video.  I shared the first video yesterday.  It’s on body image.  It you have questions you’d like me to consider answering, you can email them to immaEATthat@gmail.com.

my red wine hot chocolate is going crazy on the internet right now.  it’s always fun when a recipe blows up a bit.

i’m 37 and live in Michigan.  OMGsh i’m so boring.

these breakfast cookies.

15 Responses to “immaEATthat and That and THAT”

1. Kaylee — October 26, 2016 @ 8:55 am (#)

Well, looks like I’m a boring Michigan-der too!
    That red wine hot chocolate looks amazing ? Happy humpy day to ya, Kylie!

• Kylie — October 26, 2016 @ 10:13 am (#)

Everyone is getting Michigan! lol! Happy hump day to you, Kaylee!

2. Beth L. — October 26, 2016 @ 9:12 am (#)

I got 37 and Michigan too lol!! No shame ;) Those cookies look so yum and I want to try the hot chocolate!

• Kylie — October 26, 2016 @ 10:13 am (#)

hahaha. Yay, Michigan…i guess:)

3. Erika — October 26, 2016 @ 10:06 am (#)

LOL KYLIE I AM 17 IN PENNSYLVANIA.

Also, loveeed that fall uniform article and excited to watch your video!!!

• Kylie — October 26, 2016 @ 10:12 am (#)

LOL. That quiz is ridiculous!!!!!! In my mind you’re –> 27 at a surf camp in Bali ;)

4. Lacey — October 26, 2016 @ 10:38 am (#)

Lol I got 38 in Indiana (except I’m in my 20s in California which should be the most exciting one? I’ll resume my knitting now I guess)

• Kylie — October 26, 2016 @ 2:04 pm (#)

lol. But seriously I want your life. California is the best state.

5. Sara — October 26, 2016 @ 12:31 pm (#)

I got 37 and Michigan, too… and in real life I’m 40 and Michigan. :-) What does this meeean?? I don’t know, except that I would love for you all to visit Michigan because it’s beautiful and decidedly not boring here! :-)

• Kylie — October 26, 2016 @ 2:03 pm (#)

LOL! I have heard Michigan is fabulous! And those “Pure Michigan” commercials with Tim Allen’s voice totally make me wanna visit!

6. Robyn — October 26, 2016 @ 3:31 pm (#)

HA. The first time I got 50 and Tennessee and I was like omg I know I’m old but WTF? So I did it again and picked the ones I was in between and I got 24 and California – SO I’m basically like 37 in Michigan. Rahrah for being boring. WOMP

• Kylie — October 26, 2016 @ 4:28 pm (#)

LOL “so I’m basically like 37 in Michigan” hahahahahaha (pssst. go eat at Smashburger! You’ll love it.)

7. Lauren — October 27, 2016 @ 10:46 am (#)

Hahah I’m 24 living in California according to buzzfeed but realistically 26 in NYC. hmmm

8. Karla — October 28, 2016 @ 7:04 pm (#)

Loved the video! Can you recommend some of your favorite instagram accounts/blogs to follow? I want to weed out a lot of the “healthy living” bloggers I follow- because I don’t believe they are healthy for me to read. But, I do enjoy reading blogs/following instagram accounts.

• Kylie — October 31, 2016 @ 2:29 pm (#)

IG accounts: @bodyposipanda, @thereallife_rd, @chr1styharrison, @hgoodrichrd, @donuteatingdietitian, @themindfuldietitian, @jennifer_rollin :)