Some snack ideas I’ve been reaching for lately.
Today I wanted to share a few snack ideas I’ve been loving lately!
1. First up, at a friend’s recently she served a cheeseboard with alouette spread and I found it super satisfying. I picked some up for snacking throughout this week.
2. Crunchmaster rosemary & olive oil crackers with tzatziki sauce. One of my brother-in-laws discovered those crackers and they’re awesome with or without tzatziki sauce.
3. No-bake monster balls are still going strong in our snack rotation. I love them. The girls love them. It works!
4. Cherries! It’s cherry season and they’re so good. Paired along with some ice cold bell pepper slices below.
5. Half a sandwich. Any sandwich will do, but lately I’ve been going for one with turkey, tzatziki, and feta on a sourdough flatbread. Yum.
6. And last but not least, a good ol’ stack of double stuffed oreos (which pair great with a face mask lol).