What’s in the book?
The Single-Serving Cookie Cookbook includes 35 wholesome, healthier single-serving cookie recipes. Since I live with someone (my husband) who doesn’t love cookies quite as much as I do, I had to adjust my baking style. Single-serving cookies were the answer to indulging in my cookie cravings without eating an entire batch of cookies on my own.
In this book you’ll find:
- 13 gluten-free cookies
- 11 cookies that involve peanut butter
- 9 bean-based cookies
- 5 sandwich cookies with creamy, fluffy frosting
- 5 cookies using dates softened in the microwave (could easily not use the microwave by heating water on stove)
- 3 cookies that taste (EXACTLY!) like cake batter
- 3 deep-dish cookies
- 3 cookies with marshmallows
- 2 cookies stuffed with nut butter
- 2 cookies with sprinkles (!!!)
- 1 cookie involving tofu
- no eggs
- no granulated sugar
- plenty of chocolate chips
- oat flour & whole wheat pastry flour
- cookies baked in the oven (not cooked in the microwave)
Here’s a peak inside at the Table of Contents:
Some of my single-serving cookie favorites?
How to download and view the ebook?
After buying the ebook (by simply clicking the “Add to Cart” button below), you will be taken to a page that looks like this:
Simply click on the ‘click here’ button. Then a download box should open like the picture below. Click open/OK and the ebook will open as a .pdf file.
The ebook will be accessible on your desktop computer, iPad, or smartphone.
Like what you see?! Then click the link below to purchase the eBook and start baking!
Price: $2.99 (+$0.25 sales tax if you live in Texas)
P.S. You do not have to have a PayPal account to purchase the ebook. You can simply use a credit or debit card (…that’s how my mom bought one;))