Oct 12

Will you be at FNCE?

coffee-love

{via}

This weekend I’m going to Boston for FNCE (a huge conference for dietitians) and I’m having a weekend long slumber party with the below ladies. When internet world meets real world I get PUMPED.  Quite honestly I find FNCE super overwhelming and draining, but I am excited to spend some quality, in-person time with:

Alexis.

Alex.

Rachael.

Robyn.

Anne.

If you will be at FNCE and would like to meet up, please let me know.  I have some free time for a couple hours Sunday and would love to ditch the crowds and grab coffee with someone.

11 Responses to “Will you be at FNCE?”

1. Kate — October 12, 2016 @ 5:12 am (#)

Hopefully next year when I’m a paid RD and not a dietetic intern :) I would love to hear some of the things you learned when you come back!

2. Kori — October 12, 2016 @ 7:43 am (#)

I am SO SO bummed!! I went to FNCE for the first time last year and did a poster presentation, but I cannot go this year because of our wedding and the cost. Dang it, I would’ve loved to meet you all! I found it fun but overwhelming too. I certainly hope you enjoy yourself, and I look forward to reading your recap!

3. Emily @Sinful Nutrition — October 12, 2016 @ 7:55 am (#)

I’ll be there! I’d love to meet up with you lovely ladies! It will be my first FNCE so I’m pretty pumped to put it mildly. :)

4. Sarah @ BucketListTummy — October 12, 2016 @ 8:26 am (#)

That’s a power slumber party – so many of my favorites names together! This will be my first FNCE and I am so excited! Would love to meet up!

5. Dietitian Jess — October 12, 2016 @ 9:01 am (#)

Sounds like the dietitian blogger dream team slumber party- i’m sure you guys will have a blast. I would love to try meet up- shoot me an email and let me know when you are free :)

6. Georgia Rounder and Jaime Ruisi — October 12, 2016 @ 5:30 pm (#)

We will be there! We hope to meet up with girls! :)

7. Lily — October 13, 2016 @ 8:14 am (#)

I won’t be at FNCE, but I do live in Boston, so if you want recommendations of where to eat/where to get the best latte, let me know!

• Kylie — October 13, 2016 @ 8:39 am (#)

UMMM YES!! I’d love to have some recommendations for food + lattes!

8. Rose, RD, LD @ The Donut Dietitian — October 13, 2016 @ 9:19 am (#)

what a great group of ladies to room with at FNCE :)

this is the first FNCE in a long time i’m not going to!!! bummed because I’d love to grab coffee with you. have a great time in Boston!

on a separate note, you must try this donut place: http://www.blackbirddoughnuts.com/?page_id=217
    I tried their donuts when visiting a friend in Boston last October and they were quite tasty.

9. Alexis @ Hummusapien — October 13, 2016 @ 7:50 pm (#)

Let’s be real the #1 reason I’m going to FNCE is for said slumber party. SEE YOU SOON!!!

• Kylie — October 13, 2016 @ 9:29 pm (#)

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYYYYYYYY