5 things I’m liking lately.
1. Robyn’s thoughts on movement. Instead of looking around at what other people are doing…look in to YO’SELF!
2. Iced latte + fried cheese toast with eggs. My grandma always made this. You just grease a pan with a bit of oil, add a couple slices of cheese and place a piece of bread on top. Once the cheese has gone from cold –> melted –> crispy. It’s done.
3. Our Christmas Tree. I should probably invest in a tree skirt. I don’t care though. It smells SO GOOD regardless.
4. Answering your questions via video format! I’m posting these to Facebook. If you don’t follow me on Facebook, here are the two I’ve done so far…
(also I’m just really proud of myself for not ending up wearing the same shirt in these videos so far lol.)
5. A taco/nacho/tex-mex place opened near our house. It’s great for an easy Thursday night dinner when I get home late from seeing clients. Nachos for me!
What are some of your favorite things lately?
(pssst. I’m posting a Saturday post tomorrow! Stay tuned!)